AKRF's climate change practice offers a full range of services related to global climate change.
- Support and facilitation of long-range climate action and policy plans
- Greenhouse gas inventory and forecast development
- Corporate carbon footprint and sustainability services
- Regulatory compliance analysis and support
- Analysis and planning related to adapting to future climate change impacts
Our experts are industry leaders and are called upon by government agencies to develop unique protocols and tools for analysis.
Analysis of climate change and its impacts requires coordinated interdisciplinary work. Our climate policy analysts and air quality, engineering, natural resources, economics, and traffic specialists provide the knowledge and expertise needed for all aspects of climate change analyses—from carbon footprint calculations, to cost-benefit evaluations, infrastructure adaptation, regulatory compliance, and more.
Contact an AKRF expert for additional information.
New York State Climate Action Plan AKRF provided technical and policy expertise, facilitating the formulation of New York's policy from 2010 to 2050.
NJTPA GHG Emission Inventory Forecast AKRF and team developed this GHG emissions study for all sectors within the 13 counties and 385 municipalities in northern New Jersey.