AKRF offers a wide range of public outreach services to help our clients reach their core audiences and build community consensus for proposed actions.
Our planners and technical specialists are expert at gathering stakeholder opinion, communicating complex technical information, and addressing the public with clarity.
AKRF marketing specialists, writers, graphic artists, and software developers work together to creatively produce public outreach and communications materials that cost-effectively fulfill the overall program objective.
Our outreach and visual communications services include:
- Design and content development for brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, fact sheets, reports, and other print materials
- Public information materials including announcements, email campaigns, direct mail, and signage
- Public and community meeting organization
- Planning and design workshops
- Survey/questionnaire development, data collection and analysis
- Multilingual communications
- Development of logos, templates, and other branding elements
- Creation of maps and technical graphics
- Development of presentation, meeting, and conference materials
- Website design and development
Contact an AKRF expert for additional information.
Visual Communications AKRF has extensive experience developing public outreach materials, branding systems, marketing collateral, and websites.
Orange County Traffic and Land Use Study Building on public outreach and consensus building, this study examined transportation improvement and land use planning strategies.