Working with AKRF
AKRF combines the breadth and resources of larger firms with the specialized know-how and attentiveness offered by smaller ones.
AKRF's range of expertise enables us to offer our clients—from small private developers to large public agencies—a single source to meet all their regulatory, engineering, and planning needs. Our experience in the field and commitment to our clients has made us one of the most respected firms in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions.
For more information about AKRF, please contact us now.
- AKRF Acoustics Specialists Help New York City Residents Find Peace and Quiet
- Jeff Pantazes Joins AKRF’s Natural Resources Team
- In Memoriam: AKRF mourns the loss of founding partner Jim King
- AKRF’s Deborah Shapiro Selected President of the Board of Directors of NYCB
- AKRF’s Maureen Heimbuch Appointed to Maryland’s Rural Legacy Advisory Committee
205 Water Street AKRF provided full acoustical consulting services from Schematic Design through Construction Documents and Construction Administration Services for this property in Brooklyn.
White Plains Gedney Way Landfill Closure AKRF is assisting the City of White Plains in completing landfill closure requirements for this leaf and yard waste compost facility.
Hudson Square Rezoning AKRF is providing strategic planning services for the rezoning of an 18-block area in Manhattan's Hudson Square neighborhood.
PWD Commercial Stormwater Restoration AKRF is helping develop green infrastructure strategies for stormwater management in Philadelphia.